List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:alba\.albetti Date:July 15 2010 7:44am
Subject:Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi,
beginning to work with MySQL I've found there exist two similar tools for browsing the db
and developing in Pl/Sql and they are SQL-Front and MySQL Query Browser. Fot not wasting
time in learning both can anyone tell me which of these is generally used wordwide? So I
make practice with the most used one.

Thanks in advance!

Thread
Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?alba\.albetti15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?Suresh Kuna15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?Martijn Tonies15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?John Daisley15 Jul