List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Mennens Date:July 13 2010 7:14pm
Subject:Allowing Connections From Remote Clients
View as plain text
I am trying to connect to MySQL server [192.168.0.100] from my PC
[10.1.10.222] using MySQL Workbench and when I test the connection, I
get the following error:

"Host 'tuna.iamghost.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server."

Can someone please tell me what I need to do so I can allow remote
connections to the database from the MySQL workbench application? I
have access to MySQL via CLI.

Thank you!
Thread
Allowing Connections From Remote ClientsCarlos Mennens13 Jul
  • Re: Allowing Connections From Remote ClientsPrabhat Kumar13 Jul
    • Re: Allowing Connections From Remote ClientsMichael Satterwhite13 Jul
      • RE: Allowing Connections From Remote ClientsGavin Towey14 Jul
Re: Allowing Connections From Remote ClientsCarlos Mennens14 Jul
  • Re: Allowing Connections From Remote Clientsjayabharath27 Jul
Re: Allowing Connections From Remote ClientsCarlos Mennens26 Jul