List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:July 12 2010 10:05pm
Subject:RE: finding exact query being run
View as plain text
get "mytop"

  _____

From: Machiel Richards [mailto:machielr@stripped]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 8:40 AM
To: mysql@stripped
Subject: finding exact query being run

Hi All

                I am trying to find out how to see the exact query being
run.

                When running show processlit, I get a lot of processes that
have been running for a VERY long time.

                I a trying to find out exactly what query it is that is
being run , any ideas?

                I tried the slow query log but it is not showing up in
there.

                All the queries are showing "sleep"

                Not sure if this means anything....

Machiel Richards

MySQL DBA

Relational Database Consulting

RDC_Logo

Thread
finding exact query being runMachiel Richards12 Jul
  • Re: finding exact query being runMichael Dykman12 Jul
    • RE: finding exact query being runMachiel Richards12 Jul
      • Re: finding exact query being runMichael Dykman12 Jul
        • RE: finding exact query being runmachiel.richards12 Jul
          • Re: finding exact query being runMichael Dykman12 Jul
  • Re: finding exact query being runJohn Daisley12 Jul
    • Re: finding exact query being runPrabhat Kumar12 Jul
  • RE: finding exact query being runDaevid Vincent13 Jul
    • Re: finding exact query being runJohan De Meersman13 Jul
      • RE: finding exact query being runDaevid Vincent13 Jul