List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:July 12 2010 3:43pm
Subject:Re: finding exact query being run
View as plain text
SHOW FULL RPOCESSLIST

will show you the full text of the running queries.

 - md

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.

Thread
finding exact query being runMachiel Richards12 Jul
  • Re: finding exact query being runMichael Dykman12 Jul
    • RE: finding exact query being runMachiel Richards12 Jul
      • Re: finding exact query being runMichael Dykman12 Jul
        • RE: finding exact query being runmachiel.richards12 Jul
          • Re: finding exact query being runMichael Dykman12 Jul
  • Re: finding exact query being runJohn Daisley12 Jul
    • Re: finding exact query being runPrabhat Kumar12 Jul
  • RE: finding exact query being runDaevid Vincent13 Jul
    • Re: finding exact query being runJohan De Meersman13 Jul
      • RE: finding exact query being runDaevid Vincent13 Jul