List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victor Subervi Date:July 12 2010 2:39pm
Subject:Creating a Data Dictionary
View as plain text
Hi;
Perhaps I have a conflict of terms here, but my googling "mysql data
dictionary" turned up material that didn't seem to correspond with my
problem. In python I can create dictionaries:
my_dict = {'1': 'one', '2': 'two'}
Now, I would like to create the equivalent of an enum in which I could
utilize data like that. Of course, I could lump the whole key-value pairs
into one data and create an enum like that, then parse them later. I'm just
wondering if there's a more elegant way to do this.
TIA,
Victor

Thread
Creating a Data DictionaryVictor Subervi12 Jul
  • Re: Creating a Data DictionaryMichael Dykman12 Jul
  • RE: Creating a Data DictionaryJay Blanchard12 Jul
    • Re: Creating a Data DictionaryMichael Dykman12 Jul