List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michel Date:July 6 2010 10:45pm
Subject:Re: Fixed Connection Diagnostic Tool
View as plain text
Thank you all for the help and info! This error happened because I started
MySQL with -bind-address=; even if Softslate is given the
proper IP address and port number is fails on connection pooling. I fixed
the problem by setting the MySQL IP address to

I am thinking that the reason is that the C3P0 connection pooling cannot
work on a 'remote' machine.