List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joerg Bruehe Date:July 6 2010 9:19am
Subject:Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)
View as plain text
James, all,

James Corteciano wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have received error message "ERROR 1030 (HY000) at line 167: Got error 139
> from storage engine" when importing dump database to MySQL server. The MySQL
> server is using InnoDB. I have google it and it's something problem on
> exceeding
> a row-length limit in the InnoDB table.

you are putting overload on our crystal balls - why don't you tell us
(at least!) the MySQL version and the platform?

"error 139" looks like it is some Unix/Linux.
On all these platforms, the exit code "139" means the process died
because of signal 11 ("segmentation violation", "SIGSEGV"),
and then a core dump was taken (indicated by the value 128).
139 == 11 + 128.

You should use your debugger of choice to get a stack backtrace, unless
this was already done automatically during crash analysis / recovery.

> Any have idea how to fix this?

Only when the backtrace is known, there may be some educated guesses
about the cause of the problem.
But all such effort is wasted unless you tell the versions.

Jörg

--
Joerg Bruehe,  MySQL Build Team,  Joerg.Bruehe@stripped
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG,   Komturstrasse 18a,   D-12099 Berlin

Thread
Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)James Corteciano5 Jul
  • Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)Rob Wultsch5 Jul
    • Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)Prabhat Kumar5 Jul
    • Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)Rob Wultsch5 Jul
  • Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)Joerg Bruehe6 Jul
    • Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)James Corteciano6 Jul