List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 27 1999 12:30pm
Subject:Core dumped!
View as plain text

Hi!

I was scanning old mails to check if we have any unsolved problems and
come access the above.  Do you still have this problem or have you
managed to solve this?

Regards,
Monty

yessure> I dont't know the reason of this problem. But I can sure mysqld will crash
> every days. I dont't think I am a newbie,so It is impossible cause by install problem. I
> like mysql-3.22.22b,which never crash in my server. Unfortuable,mysql3.23.x has changed
> the format of database, since I use mysql3.23.x,I had to ... no way back to mysql-3.22,
> but every days 's core dump. :(

>> How-To-Repeat:
yessure> Random,no reason,dont't know how to repeat.

The manual section 'how to debug a MySQL server' tells you how you can
repeat this.

Regards,
Monty
Thread