List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:July 5 2010 8:24pm
Subject:Re: How to slim MySQL?
View as plain text
As you are building from source, whats pre-compile configuration
options are you using?  That will have everything to do with the size
of your resulting binaries.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
How to slim MySQL?Nima5 Jul
  • Re: How to slim MySQL?Rob Wultsch5 Jul
    • Re: How to slim MySQL?Nima Mohammadi5 Jul
      • Re: How to slim MySQL?Rob Wultsch5 Jul
        • Re: How to slim MySQL?Nima Mohammadi5 Jul
          • Re: How to slim MySQL?Michael Dykman5 Jul
      • Re: How to slim MySQL?Joerg Bruehe6 Jul
        • Re: How to slim MySQL?Nima Mohammadi6 Jul
  • Re: How to slim MySQL?mos6 Jul
    • Re: How to slim MySQL?Nima Mohammadi6 Jul
      • Re: How to slim MySQL?AndrĂ©s Tello6 Jul
        • Re: How to slim MySQL?Nima Mohammadi7 Jul
Re: How to slim MySQL?Michael Dykman5 Jul