List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Wultsch Date:July 5 2010 4:06pm
Subject:Re: Got error 139 from storage engine (InnoDB)
View as plain text
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 8:35 PM, James Corteciano <james@stripped> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have received error message "ERROR 1030 (HY000) at line 167: Got error 139
> from storage engine" when importing dump database to MySQL server. The MySQL
> server is using InnoDB. I have google it and it's something problem on
> exceeding
> a row-length limit in the InnoDB table.
>
> Any have idea how to fix this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> James

I can not recall having seen that error before. I did a slight amount
of googling and it sounds like it might be a innodb tuning issue.
Please post:
1. Any relevant entries in your error log file.
2. Your my.cnf.
3. You servers specs and whether the server also runs other daemons.

--
Rob Wultsch
wultsch@stripped