List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Trewartha Date:July 5 2010 12:21am
Subject:phpMyAdmin Privileges Query
View as plain text
Hello, just wondering if anyone can advise the query that phpMyAdmin generates to list all
the privileges for a specific database.

What I'm after is an output like:

+-----+------------+----------------------+-------------+
|User | Host        | Type                          | Privileges |
+-----+------------+----------------------+-------------+
| A      | a.b.c.d     |  global                       | S, I, U, D  |
| B      | localhost | database-specific | S, I, U       |
+-----+------------+----------------------+------------+

Thanks,
Mike.

________________________________
Adam Internet accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or for the consequences
of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is
subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Adam Internet. If
you are not the intended recipient you must not distribute or copy this transmission and
should notify the sender of the error. You must not forward, in part or in full, the
contents of the e-mail to any recipient unless granted explicit permission from the
sender.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Adam Internet accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Thread
phpMyAdmin Privileges QueryMichael Trewartha5 Jul