List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michel Date:July 3 2010 12:08pm
Subject:Connection Diagnostic Tool
View as plain text
I am setting up the Softslate web store package that uses Hibernate to
connect to MySQL. Softslate fails to connect to MysQL on the c3p0 connection
pooling. While I would love to solve this little problem it would be wiser
if I learn to diagnose the problem. Is there a tool that can run on the
Tomcat server that can help me replicate/diagnose the problem? Softslaste is
running on the same box as MySQL.

Thank you!

Thread
Connection Diagnostic Toolmichel3 Jul
  • Re: Connection Diagnostic ToolMichael Dykman3 Jul
re: Connection Diagnostic Toolmichel6 Jul
  • Re: Connection Diagnostic ToolRob Wultsch6 Jul
  • Re: Fixed Connection Diagnostic Toolmichel7 Jul
    • Re: Fixed Connection Diagnostic ToolMichael Dykman7 Jul
  • Re: Fixed Connection Diagnostic Toolmichel7 Jul