List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:July 2 2010 12:22pm
Subject:RE: phpMyAdmin and other management tools
View as plain text
I personally use SQLYog, and as for it not having the "query creation"... it
has a fairly decent query builder, but it is in the paid version, not the
community one.

I like all the features it has, and I use most of them.  Granted, it is
always a good idea to know how to use the command line, just incase you're
locked out of it somehow, or if you need to repair, backup or create users.
But if you're a windoze user, 99% of them don't know what a command line is
:)

Steven Staples

Thread
phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsFish Kungfu1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsKrishna Chandra Prajapati1 Jul
    • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsSteven Staples2 Jul
      • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz2 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNoel Butler1 Jul
    • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNilnandan Joshi1 Jul
      • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsPrabhat Kumar2 Jul