List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilnandan Joshi Date:July 1 2010 12:17pm
Subject:Re: phpMyAdmin and other management tools
View as plain text
http://mysqlonlinehelp.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/tools-for-mysql-database/

regards,
Nilnandan

Noel Butler wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 07:38 -0400, David Stoltz wrote:
>

>> Hi Folks,
>>

>> I'm currently using phpMyAdmin to manage the mySQL databases. I'm
>> wondering what most people like to use? I know there is "mySQL
>> Workbench", which I haven't really fooled with yet....
>>

> command line (mysql prompt etc) and phpmyadmin.
>
> command line perfect for quick instructions
>
> phpmyadmin for its ease with larger DB structures, also, most users wont
> have command access and its simple for them, it also doesn't require you
> to install anything on your machine, I've tried a few in the past, but
> none of them match up to phpmyadmin, and Marc (its author) is always
> very approachable.
>
> Cheers

Thread
phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsFish Kungfu1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsKrishna Chandra Prajapati1 Jul
    • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsSteven Staples2 Jul
      • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz2 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNoel Butler1 Jul
    • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNilnandan Joshi1 Jul
      • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsPrabhat Kumar2 Jul