List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Noel Butler Date:July 1 2010 12:10pm
Subject:Re: phpMyAdmin and other management tools
View as plain text
On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 07:38 -0400, David Stoltz wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>

> I'm currently using phpMyAdmin to manage the mySQL databases. I'm
> wondering what most people like to use? I know there is "mySQL
> Workbench", which I haven't really fooled with yet....

command line (mysql prompt etc) and phpmyadmin.

command line perfect for quick instructions

phpmyadmin for its ease with larger DB structures, also, most users wont
have command access and its simple for them, it also doesn't require you
to install anything on your machine, I've tried a few in the past, but
none of them match up to phpmyadmin, and Marc (its author) is always
very approachable.

Cheers

Thread
phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsFish Kungfu1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsKrishna Chandra Prajapati1 Jul
    • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsSteven Staples2 Jul
      • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz2 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNoel Butler1 Jul
    • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNilnandan Joshi1 Jul
      • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsPrabhat Kumar2 Jul