List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:July 1 2010 11:58am
Subject:Re: phpMyAdmin and other management tools
View as plain text
Hi Dave,

I recommend you to use "Toad for MySQL".

It has wizard for query creation phpMyAdimn, mysql workbench, sqlyog lack
this feature.

Krishna

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 5:08 PM, David Stoltz <Dstoltz@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>

> I'm currently using phpMyAdmin to manage the mySQL databases. I'm
> wondering what most people like to use? I know there is "mySQL
> Workbench", which I haven't really fooled with yet....
>

> Can anyone comment on what they use and why?
>

> Thanks!
>
> Dave

Thread
phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsFish Kungfu1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsKrishna Chandra Prajapati1 Jul
    • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsSteven Staples2 Jul
      • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz2 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNoel Butler1 Jul
    • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNilnandan Joshi1 Jul
      • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsPrabhat Kumar2 Jul