List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fish Kungfu Date:July 1 2010 11:42am
Subject:Re: phpMyAdmin and other management tools
View as plain text
I prefer the good old command line.
~~Fish~~

On Jul 1, 2010 7:38 AM, "David Stoltz" <Dstoltz@stripped> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I'm currently using phpMyAdmin to manage the mySQL databases. I'm
wondering what most people like to use? I know there is "mySQL
Workbench", which I haven't really fooled with yet....

Can anyone comment on what they use and why?

Thanks!

Dave

Thread
phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsFish Kungfu1 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsKrishna Chandra Prajapati1 Jul
    • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsSteven Staples2 Jul
      • RE: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsDavid Stoltz2 Jul
  • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNoel Butler1 Jul
    • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsNilnandan Joshi1 Jul
      • Re: phpMyAdmin and other management toolsPrabhat Kumar2 Jul