List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:June 29 2010 8:17pm
Subject:Re: Updating from 4 to 5
View as plain text
There are binary differences between v4.x and 5.x (5.1.x
recommended)..  The cleanest approach would be to do mysqldump on the
old database and inject that into your new server.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Updating from 4 to 5Grant Peel28 Jun
  • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Nilnandan Joshi29 Jun
  • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Grant Peel29 Jun
    • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Michael Dykman29 Jun
      • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Nilnandan Joshi30 Jun