List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Grant Peel Date:June 28 2010 9:34pm
Subject:Updating from 4 to 5
View as plain text
Hi all,

I am about to move from FreeBSD 6 to FreeBSD 8. With that, the mysql server version will
be changed from 4 to 5.

I am assuming I can load all the users tables, and the mysql database (grant tables and
all) to the new server, then run mysqlupdate, and everything that needs to be updated
will be.

Any comments?

-Grant

Thread
Updating from 4 to 5Grant Peel28 Jun
  • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Nilnandan Joshi29 Jun
  • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Grant Peel29 Jun
    • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Michael Dykman29 Jun
      • Re: Updating from 4 to 5Nilnandan Joshi30 Jun