List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:June 18 2010 6:30pm
Subject:analyze table issue
View as plain text
Ok, I know I am an idiot sometimes, and I think this falls into that
category.

I use SQLYog as my MySQL front end editor.   I was looking to do some
things, and was going to run a check table command, and clicked the
"analyze" button, and didn't realize that all the tables in the database
were selected.

Long story short, that was at 9am this morning, and it is 230pm now, and it
is still running.  What are the ramifications of killing that process?

The database is only a total of 8 tables, and consuming about 20gb, but it
is approaching home time, and I don't want this to run all weekend long...

Can I just kill it, or will it corrupt the table it is currently on?

Steven Staples

Thread
analyze table issueSteven Staples18 Jun
  • RE: analyze table issueSteven Staples18 Jun