List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:June 16 2010 1:09pm
Subject:RE: Strange GREATEST() result in 5.0.32
View as plain text
Baron,

Out of curiosity, do you (or anyone else) know what could be an issue with
upgrading to even 5.0.93?  or even the 5.1 branch?

There are a lot of stored procedures/functions, as well as the fact that it
is being replicated (the backup server is running multiple instances, and
is replicating 3 other servers).   So, all the sql databases will have to
be updated/upgraded, but is there anything I/we should be made aware of
before we go ahead? (there is a lot of release notes to sift through)

Steven Staples