List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MadTh Date:June 14 2010 9:02pm
Subject:list rows with no recent updates
View as plain text
Hi,

I ran a update command on around 2700 rows inside a mysql database table
which has around 3000 table rows to change the ( say)  price of each item (
with unique ID. unique product code).

like:

mysql> UPDATE tbl_xyz  set listprice='9.45' where prod_id='3069' and
prod_code='a0071';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

How can I list rows with no recent updates ( or the once where the above
updates were not done)  or say with no updates in last 2 hours?

Thank you.

Thread
list rows with no recent updatesMadTh14 Jun
  • RE: list rows with no recent updatesDaevid Vincent14 Jun
  • Re: list rows with no recent updatesJim Lyons14 Jun
  • Re: list rows with no recent updatesMadTh14 Jun
    • RE: list rows with no recent updatesDaevid Vincent15 Jun
  • Re: list rows with no recent updatesAdam Alkins16 Jun