List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:June 9 2010 1:22pm
Subject:Re: How can I see the query from a remote session against my server
View as plain text
You have 2 options here.  The Mysql General Query Log

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/query-log.html

Alternatively, if it's windows ( I ask because of the ODBC connector)
and it's easier for you,
I haven't done windows in awhile, but I suspect you might find what
you want via that connector.  I seem to recall that you can, via
control panel, set debug options on the connector which will happily
create enormous logs of every query passing through.

best of luck.

 - md

 (side-note: I would not recommend hosting data services without a DBA
to manage them)

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverBill Dossett9 Jun
  • Re: How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverMichael Dykman9 Jun
    • Re: How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverAnirudh Sundar9 Jun
      • Re: How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverMichael Dykman9 Jun
      • RE: How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverJerry Schwartz9 Jun
        • RE: How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverBill Dossett9 Jun
        • Re: How can I see the query from a remote session against my serverMichael Dykman9 Jun