List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:June 8 2010 6:12am
Subject:Re: Replication of MySQL Stored Procedure
View as plain text
SP generally goes as per the database you have created. Set you binlog off
while creating for the sql.

sql_log_bin is the variable to do it.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Sabika Gmail <sabika.makhdoom@stripped>wrote:

> I already have mysql in the replicate wild ingore table. I am running mysql
> 5.1.40sp1
>
> Could it be a bug?
>

> On Jun 7, 2010, at 8:30 AM, Rolando Edwards <redwards@stripped>
> wrote:
>
>  I think this is normal because stored procedures live in mysql.proc.
>>
>> You would have to filter out mysql.proc by adding this to /etc/my.cnf
>>
>> replicate-ignore-table=mysql.proc
>>
>> Rolando A. Edwards
>> MySQL DBA (CMDBA)
>>
>> 155 Avenue of the Americas, Fifth Floor
>> New York, NY 10013
>> 212-625-5307 (Work)
>> 201-660-3221 (Cell)
>> AIM & Skype : RolandoLogicWorx
>> redwards@stripped
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/rolandoedwards

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureManasi Save28 May
  • Re: Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureMattia Merzi28 May
  • Re: Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureAnirudh Sundar28 May
  • Re: Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureVenugopal Rao1 Jun
    • [ANN]VTD-XML 2.9jimmy Zhang13 Aug
Re: Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureManasi Save31 May
Re: Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureManasi Save2 Jun
Re: Strange behavior by MySQL Stored ProcedureManasi Save7 Jun
  • Replication of MySQL Stored ProcedureSabika Gmail7 Jun
    • RE: Replication of MySQL Stored ProcedureRolando Edwards7 Jun
      • Re: Replication of MySQL Stored ProcedureSabika Gmail7 Jun
        • Re: Replication of MySQL Stored ProcedureSuresh Kuna8 Jun
Re: Replication of MySQL Stored ProcedureManasi Save8 Jun