List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse F. Hughes Date:June 4 2010 12:05pm
Subject:Re: Missing database file names
View as plain text
Is it possible to build a .MYI file "from scratch"?

I have found a file that I believe is recorded.MYD.  I have the .frm
file as well, but I don't think that recorded.MYI survived the
file system event.

--
"No feeling sympathy for mathematicians who start marching with signs
like 'Will work for food' in the future...  I will not show mercy
Re: Missing database file namesJesse F. Hughes4 Jun
  • Re: Missing database file namesJesse F. Hughes4 Jun
    • Re: Missing database file namesJesse F. Hughes5 Jun