List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:June 4 2010 9:56am
Subject:Re: Geting current user pasword.
View as plain text
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> wrote:

> address, there are privacy regulations which prohibit the practice.

I fully agree with you, but as a matter of pedantry I would like to point
out that the privacy regulations you speak of are not applicable outside of
your part of the world :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Geting current user pasword.Unknown Sender3 Jun
  • Re: Geting current user pasword.Dan Nelson3 Jun
  • Re: Geting current user pasword.Michael Dykman3 Jun
    • Re: Geting current user pasword.Johan De Meersman4 Jun
  • Re: Geting current user pasword.Jim Lyons3 Jun