List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Geting current user pasword.
View as plain text
    I need to get the user and password from the current session. I
found the user() function, wich gets the username, is there anything
like that to get the password ?

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas
de virus 5170 (20100603) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

Geting current user pasword.Unknown Sender3 Jun
  • Re: Geting current user pasword.Dan Nelson3 Jun
  • Re: Geting current user pasword.Michael Dykman3 Jun
    • Re: Geting current user pasword.Johan De Meersman4 Jun
  • Re: Geting current user pasword.Jim Lyons3 Jun