List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:曹凯 Date:June 2 2010 9:08am
Subject:large table issue
View as plain text
Hi all,

do you guys know how to deal with the large tables?

here's my problem:

I have two web servers( running Nginx ) , two DB servers( running MySQL 5.1.35 ) and a
server for load balancing.

What I'm maintaining is a game data tracking system. There's a game_log table which will
record all detail info from many games.

here's the structure:

  `game_log_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `game_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `event_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `player_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `session_id` varchar(128) NOT NULL COMMENT 'flash session id',
  `score` int(10) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
  `handle_statu` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT '1:not handle  2:been
handle',
  `game_end` bigint(20) DEFAULT NULL,
  `game_start` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `event_time` float DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`game_log_id`),
  KEY `game_id` (`game_id`),
  KEY `event_id` (`event_id`),
  KEY `player_id` (`player_id`)

it currently has about 12200000 records( 2 or 3 of the other tables have around a million
records for each ). now, it's very slow to query this table even I just query this single
table. most of the time it failed.

do you guys know what the problem is?  or how to make it more efficient and faster?

thanks in advance

CK

一张照片的自白――Windows Live照片的可爱视频介绍
http://windowslivesky.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!5892B6048E2498BD!889.entry
Thread
large table issue曹凯2 Jun
  • Re: large table issueAnanda Kumar2 Jun
    • RE: large table issue曹凯2 Jun
      • RE: large table issueJerry Schwartz2 Jun
  • Re: large table issuezhang sand2 Jun
  • Re: large table issueKrishna Chandra Prajapati2 Jun