List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Wultsch Date:May 24 2010 8:27pm
Subject:Re: Security issues
View as plain text
On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Jerry Schwartz <jerry@stripped> wrote:
> [...]

I explicitly do not want a list of unfixed problems. I want a list of
fixed issues and what versions are effected.
Security issuesRob Wultsch22 May
  • RE: Security issuesMartin Gainty22 May
    • Re: Security issuesRob Wultsch22 May
      • Re: Security issuesJohnny Withers23 May
      • RE: Security issuesJerry Schwartz24 May
        • Re: Security issuesRob Wultsch24 May
          • RE: Security issuesMartin Gainty24 May
            • Re: Security issuesRob Wultsch24 May
              • RE: Security issuesMartin Gainty25 May
              • RE: Security issuesJerry Schwartz25 May
                • Re: Security issuesRaj Shekhar1 Jun