List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck Date:May 24 2010 12:40pm
Subject:Re: Master - master replication
View as plain text
Carl,

if you want to be secure, do not use the internet to transfer your
data. SSH, VPN and SSL can not give you the kind of security a private
line can give you. That is a tad expensive though :)

Walter

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 15:33, Carl <carl@stripped> wrote:
> John,
>
> I am familiar with the PCI regs and am trying to accomodate them.  Our process
> requires that the card information is available on both servers so it is more a question
> of how than if.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl

Thread
Master - master replicationCarl24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationWalter Heck24 May
  • RE: Master - master replicationMartin Gainty24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationJohn Daisley24 May
    • RE: Master - master replicationMartin Gainty24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationJohn Daisley24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationPrabhat Kumar24 May
      • Re: Master - master replicationJohn Daisley24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationWalter Heck24 May
      • Re: Master - master replicationMark Goodge24 May
    • RE: Master - master replicationMartin Gainty24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationPatrick Sherrill24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May