List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:May 24 2010 11:47am
Subject:Re: Master - master replication
View as plain text
also consider that it is much more likely that remote slaves will start
falling behind particularly if you throw encryption into the equation.

Regards

John

On 24 May 2010 13:24, Carl <carl@stripped> wrote:

> Walter,
>
> Don't know how I missed that but it exactly what I needed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Heck" <walter@stripped>

John Daisley

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Telephone: +44 (0)7918 621621
Email: john.daisley@stripped

Thread
Master - master replicationCarl24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationWalter Heck24 May
  • RE: Master - master replicationMartin Gainty24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationJohn Daisley24 May
    • RE: Master - master replicationMartin Gainty24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationJohn Daisley24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationPrabhat Kumar24 May
      • Re: Master - master replicationJohn Daisley24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationWalter Heck24 May
      • Re: Master - master replicationMark Goodge24 May
    • RE: Master - master replicationMartin Gainty24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May
    • Re: Master - master replicationPatrick Sherrill24 May
  • Re: Master - master replicationCarl24 May