List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Gustafson Date:May 21 2010 1:58am
Subject:Re: spamassassin database
View as plain text
> Right now I have the spamassassin bayesian rules database in mysql myisam
> tables on our mail server. I want to move it to our database server.
> Mysqltuner tells me that the read/write ratio is 10/90. 90% writes.
>
> Given a database that is doing 90% writes, what database engine should I
> use?

myISAM will be the fastest for this type of access, I think.

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg@stripped
831-459-5354
Thread
spamassassin databaseJohn G. Heim20 May
  • Re: spamassassin databaseColin Streicher21 May
Re: spamassassin databaseTim Gustafson21 May
  • Re: spamassassin databaseTim Gustafson21 May