SQL Maestro Group announces the release of SQL Maestro for MySQL 10.5,
a Windows GUI solution for MySQL administration and database
The new version is immediately available for download at
1. This release has been successfully tested with all the latest MySQL
server versions up to 5.5 as well as with 64-bit operating systems
including Windows 7 x64.
2. Starting with this version it becomes possible to connect to remote
MySQL servers via SSH tunnel using a key-based authentication (in
addition to the password-based authentication supported in the
previous versions). To establish a remote connection in this way, you
have to provide a private key (either in ssh.com or OpenSSH formats)
and (optionally) a passphrase. This version also introduces support
for both SSH-1 and SSH-2 protocols (whereas all the previous versions
supported only SSH-1).
3. The "Update Existing Records" option has been added to the Data
Import wizard. If this option is turned ON, the records will be either
updated or inserted.
4. MySQL warning messages are now displayed in SQL Editor and SQL Script Editor.
5. The Script Runner window can now be invoked directly from the Tools
menu. Also the productivity of this tool has been significantly
6. Starting with this version SQL Maestro for MySQL can execute SQL
scripts containing delimiters that consist of several characters (like
$$ or %^&*).
7. Data Grid: the "Clone current record" command has been added to the
popup menu. Use it to add a new record which is substantially similar
to an existing one.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
SQL Maestro Group
|• ANN: SQL Maestro for MySQL 10.5 released||SQL Maestro Team||19 May|