List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Raj Shekhar Date:May 18 2010 11:04pm
Subject:Re: reports
View as plain text
In infinite wisdom Gallego Juan <Juan.Gallego@stripped> wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi,
> I want to ask you the next topic,
> I have to deliver some reports and i want to know if exists some reporting open
> source tool to generate them.
> The reports that i need are:
> - how many users, sessions,cursors  by hour, day, week
>   How mysql manage them? is this information stored in some place?
>  -  size of each database, data, logs, indexes. I kown how to obtain them
> -   Memory used, CPU used.

Do you have monitoring for your db box?  If not, you cannot generate
these reports.  Check out cacti and cacti-mysql-templates
<> once you have cacti
monitoring on your db box.

Raj Shekhar
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
caught and shot now.

reportsGallego Juan18 May
  • Re: reportsRaj Shekhar19 May