List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mimi Cafe Date:May 10 2010 11:28am
Subject:Database tables for Exchange rates
View as plain text
I am designing a database to store exchange rates and other information. The
tables fro the exchange rates will store exchange rates fro all currencies.

Can I have any suggestions about the number of tables to use for the
exchange rate? I think I will need at least 2 tables, but I am looking for
suggestions on how to achieve maximum speed when querying the database and
also avoid redundant tables or rows.

Mimi

Thread
New MySQL InStallMichael Abbott6 May
  • Re: New MySQL InStallWeydson Lima7 May
    • Database tables for Exchange ratesMimi Cafe10 May
      • Re: Database tables for Exchange ratesPhil10 May
        • RE: Database tables for Exchange ratesMimi Cafe10 May