List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten Pedersen Date:May 9 2010 1:42pm
Subject:Re: Out of range value for column 'datestamp' at row 1
View as plain text
Gving the full error message would be helpful.

Check that the sql mode settings for ALLOW_INVALID_DATE, NO_ZERO_DATE
and NO_ZERO_IN_DATE are the same on both master and slave.

/ Carsten

Prabhat Kumar skrev:
> Hi,
> I have setup replication between 2 servers, on both there is different
> versions of mysql.
>
> Master :5.0.67-log
> Slave : 5.1.43sp1-enterprise-gpl-advanced-log
>
> There is table:
>
>  CREATE TABLE `myTable_info` (
>   `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
>   `range` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
>   `total_qt` smallint NOT NULL default '0',
>   `qt_correct` smallint NOT NULL default '0',
>   `finish_time` smallint NOT NULL default '0',
>   `username` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
> *  `datestamp` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',*
>   PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
> ) ENGINE=InnoDB ;
>
> During replication insert on slave error caused .
>
> INSERT INTO myTable_info (id,range, total_qt, qt_correct, finish_time,
> username, datestamp) VALUES (NULL,'Kumar', '20', '17', '111', 'Prabhat','*
> NOW()');*
>
> Last_SQL_Error: Error 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
> manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
>
> I think problem with* `datestamp` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00
> 00:00:00',*
>
> Can any one please suggest me, how to deal with this error.

Thread
Out of range value for column 'datestamp' at row 1Prabhat Kumar9 May
  • Re: Out of range value for column 'datestamp' at row 1Carsten Pedersen9 May
  • Re: Out of range value for column 'datestamp' at row 1Jay Ess10 May
    • Re: Out of range value for column 'datestamp' at row 1Prabhat Kumar10 May