List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Weydson Lima Date:May 7 2010 3:50pm
Subject:Re: New MySQL InStall
View as plain text
You can dowload the community server here:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/

---
Weydson Lima
weyseal@stripped

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Michael Abbott <damysus@stripped> wrote:

> Can anyone give me some info here....  I want to install MySQL on a Vista
> Home Edition Laptop....  Can anyone tell me what I should download from the
> site?  I want to run a java app.....  What version is stable and does it
> matter the operating system?  Thank-You    Mike
> Win $10,000 from Hotmail! Enter Here.
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729708

Thread
New MySQL InStallMichael Abbott6 May
  • Re: New MySQL InStallWeydson Lima7 May
    • Database tables for Exchange ratesMimi Cafe10 May
      • Re: Database tables for Exchange ratesPhil10 May
        • RE: Database tables for Exchange ratesMimi Cafe10 May