List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Weydson Lima Date:May 6 2010 4:44pm
Subject:Changing date result automatically
View as plain text
Hi,

 Is there any way to format all dates generated by a MySQL query as US
format? What I want to do is having a generic way to use the DATE_FORMAT
function on all my date fields, instead of having to enter them manually.
Thank you

---
Weydson Lima
weyseal@stripped
http://bluetoothmono.weydson.com

Thread
Changing date result automaticallyWeydson Lima6 May
Re: Changing date result automaticallyWeydson Lima6 May
  • Re: Changing date result automaticallyJohan De Meersman7 May
    • Re: Re: Changing date result automaticallyweyseal7 May
  • Re: Changing date result automaticallyMichael Dykman7 May