List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marijn Vandevoorde Date:May 4 2010 9:00am
Subject:Re: remote mysqldump to csv (--tab)
View as plain text
Thank you for replying Carlos, but I'm under the impression that this
will also put the file on the server. Acutally, mysqldump --tab uses
INTO OUTFILE to generate the dump if i'm not mistaken

--
Marijn Vandevoorde

Tel:+32 (0)9 331 36 95                        fax:+32 (0)9 3313809
VIB Department of Plant Systems Biology,          Ghent University
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
marijn.vandevoorde@stripped    http://www.psb.vib-ugent.be
"You're so beautiful.You could be a part time model.
But you'd probably still have to keep your normal job"
                                                      --J. Clement

Thread
remote mysqldump to csv (--tab)Marijn Vandevoorde28 Apr
  • RE: remote mysqldump to csv (--tab)Carlos Eduardo Caldi28 Apr
    • Re: remote mysqldump to csv (--tab)Marijn Vandevoorde4 May
      • Re: remote mysqldump to csv (--tab)walter harms4 May