List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:April 28 2010 11:27am
Subject:RE: Pivot Query in
View as plain text
Date, ProjectCode Building, Number of Copies

I want to get a Connsolidate Report of

Project Code   R&D   STP

(Group by Project Code)(Sumtotal Building wise).

I have tried to execute the following code :

select pcode, building, sum(ncopies) from request group by

It is giving the following repott

Here there is a repetition of pcode,

How can I avoid this. I want to get the Building Name on top as Column
and bottom I should get the Count.

We would need to see some of the raw data to help you but this older
article may point you in the right direction with crosstab (pivot)

Pivot Query in VR Venugopal Rao28 Apr
  • Re: Pivot Query innwood28 Apr
  • RE: Pivot Query in Jay Blanchard28 Apr
    • Re: Pivot Query inPeter Brawley28 Apr
    • Pivot Query in MySQLVR Venugopal Rao29 Apr
    • How to Get Running Totals.Venugopal Rao3 May
      • Re: How to Get Running Totals.Peter Brawley3 May