List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 28 2010 8:40am
Subject:Re: My sql Security
View as plain text
I'm afraid you can't discern between clients and applications on the MySQL
level. Your application authentication should be separate from the MySQL
one.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
My sql SecurityVikram A28 Apr
  • Re: My sql SecurityJohan De Meersman28 Apr
  • Re: My sql Securitynwood28 Apr
    • Re: My sql SecurityVikram A28 Apr