List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:April 28 2010 8:28am
Subject:My sql Security
View as plain text
Hi all,
I have some security issues. I would like to have your suggestions/solutions.

I have winserver2003 with mysql 5.1.45. We have client serve application that allows
multi-login system with various people.

I am getting user name, password for database login when the try to use login      [which
is for Application]. By using DB the user name and the password, people who know the mysql
are opening the DB using some GUI tools. How this can be avoided; because it is major
issue right now in my work place.

Please Can any one can help me?

Thank you

VIKRAM A

Thread
My sql SecurityVikram A28 Apr
  • Re: My sql SecurityJohan De Meersman28 Apr
  • Re: My sql Securitynwood28 Apr
    • Re: My sql SecurityVikram A28 Apr