List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 27 2010 10:45am
Subject:Re: How to select rows from only the first N rows in a table?
View as plain text

> It seems that there is no direct support to limit 'select' to only the
> first N rows in a table. Could you let me know what the best way
> select rows from the first N rows in a table is?

LIMIT usually works fine ;-)

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/select.html

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
How to select rows from only the first N rows in a table?Peng Yu27 Apr
  • Re: How to select rows from only the first N rows in a table?Martijn Tonies27 Apr
    • Re: How to select rows from only the first N rows in a table?Dan Nelson27 Apr
  • Re: How to select rows from only the first N rows in a table?Martijn Tonies27 Apr