List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 22 2010 7:20am
Subject:Re: More CPU or More RAM?
View as plain text
Also, have some munin plugins. There are the ones I add to the ones in a
standard munin distribution, and give plenty of info.

Only the mysql_ one is actually mine, I got the rest off muninexchange.
Guess I should incorporate their functionality into mine sometime.

A good look at the data that comes out of these (and an understanding of how
MySQL works, of course) will tell you what's up, what's happened and where
to tune.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
  • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Johan De Meersman21 Apr
    • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
      • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Johan De Meersman22 Apr
        • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Johan De Meersman22 Apr
    • RE: More CPU or More RAM?Johan Gant21 Apr
      • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
        • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Perrin Harkins21 Apr
          • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
      • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
        • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Tom Worster21 Apr
          • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Rudy Lippan22 Apr