List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:April 22 2010 4:49am
Subject:Re: Fw: BIN LOG Error when use Begin Trans in Replication.
View as plain text
Hi Max Bube,

The following are the variables related to the binlog.
mysql>show variables
varibale_name : Value
.
.
.
binlog_cache_size : 32768
binlog_direct_non_transactional_updates : OFF
binlog_format : STATEMENT

.
.
.
By default I found the statement based[it is better than row based?] format for bin log.
I left it as such. I hope it is enough.

As you said, in the my.ini file which part i suppose to add this  binlog-format =
statement ?

Thank you

Vikram