List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shamubro@gmail.com Date:April 21 2010 3:17pm
Subject:Re: More CPU or More RAM?
View as plain text
OK, let's get back to the original question.  for a database like mine
(1.5GB), will 4GB or 8GB RAM make any difference performance wise?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Johan Gant <Johan.Gant@stripped>wrote:

> I guess this is a DB list, but I strongly disagree with Johan's suggestion
> to avoid using Views or Taxonomy. The advantages far outweigh the
> disadvantages in most cases.

More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
  • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Johan De Meersman21 Apr
    • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
      • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Johan De Meersman22 Apr
        • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Johan De Meersman22 Apr
    • RE: More CPU or More RAM?Johan Gant21 Apr
      • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
        • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Perrin Harkins21 Apr
          • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
      • Re: More CPU or More RAM?shamubro@gmail.com21 Apr
        • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Tom Worster21 Apr
          • Re: More CPU or More RAM?Rudy Lippan22 Apr