List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:April 21 2010 1:19pm
Subject:BIN LOG Error when use Begin Trans in Replication.
View as plain text
Hi,

I have installed  mysql 5.1.45 version on windows server 2003[standard edition] and
windows xp. I am using WIN SERVER as MASTER and WIN XP as slave.And the default engine in
both severs is INNODB.

I am using visual basic for my front end.  The replication system is running quite well.

When i am using the rs.BeginTrans
I am facing the following error when i am pointing my master,

[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.45-community-log]Binary logging not possible.
Message: Transaction level 'READ-COMMITTED' in InnoDB is not safe for binlog mode
'STATEMENT'

If i point my slave as server[I have done for checking beginTrans]; it is running quite
well.

Can I have help from any one. It will be useful to me.

I am attaching the my.ini for your reference.

Thank you

Vikram A

BIN LOG Error when use Begin Trans in Replication.Vikram A21 Apr