List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 19 2010 7:53am
Subject:Re: Recommended swap partition size
View as plain text
On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Eric Bergen <eric.bergen@stripped> wrote:

> Usually I prefer to have linux kill processes rather than excessively
> swapping. I've worked on machines before that have swapped so badly

I guess you never had the OOM killer randomly shooting down your SSH daemon
on a machine hundred of miles away, then :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Recommended swap partition sizeJoe Hammerman14 Apr
  • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeDan Nelson14 Apr
    • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeKyong Kim14 Apr
      • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeJohan De Meersman14 Apr
    • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeGlyn Astill14 Apr
      • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeEric Bergen18 Apr
        • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeRob Wultsch18 Apr
          • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeEric Bergen18 Apr
        • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeJohan De Meersman19 Apr
          • Re: Recommended swap partition sizeEric Bergen19 Apr