List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Angelina Paul Date:April 19 2010 3:31am
Subject:InnoDB Default Storage Engine
View as plain text
I want to change the mysql default storage engine from MyISAM to InnoDB.
What are the  steps involved .Is it edit my.cnf file and add a line
default-storage-engine=innodb and restart the mysql server? How I can bring
my databases with mixed storage engine down without any data loss. What
steps I have to take if I encounter a page corruption in innodb tables. why
I am getting a message "*Error*: *No query specified*"  when I run a show
engines\g commands -version (5.0.45)

Thanks,
Arsh Paul

Thread
InnoDB Default Storage EngineAngelina Paul19 Apr
  • Re: InnoDB Default Storage EngineRob Wultsch19 Apr
    • Re: InnoDB Default Storage EnginePrabhat Kumar19 Apr