List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:April 19 2010 3:31am
Subject:Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!
View as plain text
Note : if you table name it will export all tables from given database;
eg:*
mysqldump -u user -ppassword wordpress  --no-data  > Dumpdata.txt *

It will export all tables from db wordpress.

--
Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA
Datavail-India Mumbai
Mobile     : 91-9987681929
www.datavail.com

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Vikram A8 Apr
  • Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Carsten Pedersen8 Apr
    • Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Claudio Nanni8 Apr
  • Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Krishna Chandra Prajapati8 Apr
    • RE: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!George Pitcher8 Apr
  • Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Shawn Green18 Apr
    • Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Prabhat Kumar19 Apr
      • Re: Mysql - Tables Export to Excel!Prabhat Kumar19 Apr